Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's Halloween!


And the last day of Blogtoberfest! Yay! Thanks to everyone for sticking with me if you did. Y'all are precious. I finished a table runner on Monday. I had made the top a while back but never had the nerve to quilt it. I didn't want to mess up those beautiful Kaffe prints! I ended up doing some waves with my walking foot. Easy.

The backside works for Halloween. Since I ate the pumpkin that was my only decoration, I had to find a ghost.

This spicy tomato soup was really good. I didn't put the honey in because I hate sweet tomato soup. I used a goat milk blue cheese in it. I could only handle a small ramekin for lunch because I filled up on cheese and crackers. I was also eating a taleggio cheese from Italy. Yummy.

I watched this film yesterday. What an odd movie. Loved all the 1950s stuff. Atomic era stuff is so cool. So was the music back then. I hope everyone has a fun Halloween. If you get any banana Laffy Taffys, send them my way.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Parents in ages. If you want a fun not-scary horror movie that has a real 50's retro vibe, watch Fido. Really enjoy that one. It's on Netflix Streaming. Happy Halloween. boy did that sneak up on me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Thanks for the heads-up re: the movie - I've never seen that one.

    We'll have to arm-wrestle for that Laffy Taffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like just the kind of quirky movie we love. I'll have to see if I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table runner!! I've never seen Parents but can see from Tonya's comment that it's on Netflix. Found you over at a favorite blog....Saltwater Quilts!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...