Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Morning Musings

I finally bought this book that has been on my Amazon wish list for ages: Medium Raw: A Bloody Valentine to the World of Food and the People Who Cook (P.S.)
Funny and quick read. Anthony Bourdain is a hoot. Sorry to hear No Reservations, his television show on the Travel Channel is over after this season. I really enjoying his take on cuisine. And he's snarky.

Some housekeeping:

Bias strips still freak me out. And most zipper applications. What can I say, I'm a chicken sewist.

This Ron Swanson quilt is making the rounds. The show should really be paying advertising fees. I really want to watch that Parks & Recreation show, but I can't get into it. I didn't like The Office either.

Quilts in churches. This is the second time I've seen a gorgeous display of quilts shot inside a church. Magnificent. More detail here.

Happy Monday everyone. Let's get this week started.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book review. First time I saw the Ron Swanson quilt. I know what you mean about both shows, I didn't like either of them.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...