Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Short and Silly Post

You should have seen the bag boy at the grocery store studying this package of smoked turkey necks. He had one of those "what the heck?" looks on his face. It made me laugh. I use these to flavor dried beans.

That two-foot pile of fabric is gone. I organized it and shoved it somewhere else. Now I'm too afraid to sew for fear of creating another big mess.

Have you seen Brad Pitt's Chanel No. 5 commercial? Cracks me up every time. I saw the Saturday Night Live spoofs first, so I was curious to see the original. Chanel No. 5 was my grandmother's favorite scent. I have a bottle of it and I'm reminded of her every time I open it.



One more week of daily posts. Can I make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...