Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Hallows Eve Eve

I usually prefer making wonky houses, but I needed a little project to pass some time. This recipe makes two house blocks and doesn't have that pesky parallelogram that needs a template piece. Templates frighten me.

Speaking of frightening to me, I finished this wheelchair lap robe. It sat for a week before I got up the nerve to stitch in the ditch. It wasn't too bad. I don't know why I work myself up so much on the quilting part. I much prefer buying the quilting part. The binding was finished this morning. All that it needs is a wash and dry before it's donated for our guild's charity project.

And keeping with the frightening theme, some of my better work to celebrate All Hallows Eve Eve. Everyone have a safe one. Save me the yellow Laffy Taffies.

Artist Trading Card (ATC)

Artist Trading Card (ATC)

Zombie Barbie (so fun!)

Mini Zombie

Yummy Candy Corn!



Correction to yesterday's post: The Blogger's Quilt Festival is twice a year, so it's only been going on since 2009. Head on over there and check out all the amazing quilts and stories. Sure beats housework!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your Halloween goodies! Especially zombie Barbie - what a hoot! Love it!

    I know what you mean about the quilting - I stall and stall about it . . . I know I'm gonna screw up the quilt. But not usually. I've never taken any quilting out, so it can't be that bad. *grin* Or I'm just lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at your post. I pulled all the banana laffy taffys out of the bag before I gave the candy out ~ they are now in a container in my sewing room. They are the BEST

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...