Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Stash #36

Kona solids are always fun to stash. Love that mango color.

Miscellaneous fabrics on sale. Well, not that orange and white polka dot, but I had to have it.

I've seen some funny stuff I just had to document. Love how the stick man is booking it out the door! Cracked me up.

This was written on the booth wall at Panera Bread. Was my son there earlier?! I used to find all kinds of "funny" messages from that kid.


In fact, some of his messages are still around. A-Dawg (my kid) and F-Dog (his friend Frank) left their autographs all around our neighborhood when they poured replacement sidewalks around 10 years ago. Little delinquents.

3 comments:

  1. I love the random messages from your son. I hope my kids do that one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love solids - those colours are lovely!
    x Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on A Dawg and F Dawg! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in time...... 1982 to be exact, I wrote in the wet cement outside my beloved art building at college. (I had to climb over the squashy plastic barrier to do it too) and guess what? my daughter went there and it was still there, she graduated and it was still there, and she just went back for alumni homecoming and it's still there! I am thrilled to admit that I too was a delinquent!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...