Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Catching up on some swaps. I signed up for too many. I still have a potholder to make. And something with owls. I need to get busy with work so I can have more time to play.


Look at the pretty seafood! Although I often wonder about the first person who ate an oyster. What was he/she thinking?! I wrapped some of the shrimp with jalapeno and bacon and grilled them with a butter and tequila sauce. We lightly grilled/steamed most of the oysters, but a few of these biggens I made into Oysters Rockefeller. 

Happy Halloween! My friend Jane mailed me these. They're my favorite.

I thought this commercial was funny.


I made it through Blogtoberfest. I'll shut up now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG ~ I gave out Laffy Taffy's at Halloween but pulled all the banana ones out to keep for myself! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...