Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On the Eighteenth Day


My morning project was a little pumpkin mug rug. Fun and easy and I dug into some Halloween fabrics.

Yesterday's little project was Pink Penguin's organizer basket.

Isn't this the cutest idea? It would easily work on a bigger shirt too. Get the tutorial right here.

It's Day 18 of Blogtoberfest. Over halfway through daily blogging. Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. I'm off to wait for a big storm blowing through here and some winter temps (71 degrees) later in the week. Time to dust off the jackets and dig out the long johns. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute mug rug! You have to rub it in that your winter temps are in the 70s:)
    Good job with your blogging! I've missed a few days. Oh, well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin mug rug - real cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cute ideas, love your mug rug!

    Daily blogging is quite the challenge, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute mug rug! I think I like yours better!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...