Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Stash #34


I wandered around JoAnns with my two 50% off coupons and couldn't find a thing to buy. I finally settled on this little fat quarter collection of fabrics. I thought they were cute. I'll have to see if Yumi can read the type. Wonder what it says?

Speaking of Yumi, I came across a good deal on some solids from Pink Chalk Fabrics and challenged her to make an AAQI quilt with any or all of them. It will be fun to see what we come up with. Off to enjoy what we call Fall in Florida, a high of 81 degrees and only 40% humidity.

1 comment:

  1. Chele, it is one of the most funniest Japanese I have ever seen printed on a fabric! It is really rare that way!!LOL
    I want some !!
    Maybe it is caused by auto dictionary thing but te designer might wanted to say "Spring blooming", "Spring breeze","spring joy","Enjoy spring breeze"... like that.
    BUT!!! All the Japanese word for SPRING is translated into... a coiled wire thing!!!LOL not the season. We also call the spring, a coiled wire a "spring" here as a word of foreign origin.

    yumi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...