Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's Almost Halloween


It's almost Halloween. Candy, check. Trick or treat bag, check. Hollywood is bringing her little charge to our neighborhood to trick or treat, so I made him a fancy bag. Hollywood has fond memories of trick or treating, we have a fun neighborhood. My mom usually made chili for Halloween, but we're attending a chili cook-off Saturday, so I think I'll pass on that tradition.

This is what Bones thinks about the approaching holiday. "Oh no....doorbells and laughing children. I hate both." I'll get the old man cozy in his crate so he doesn't bark all evening. He loves his crate. Or, I might dress him up in a costume. Ya hear that Bones? Behave.

Look at the size of these dried chili peppers. I have no idea how to use them, but I'm going to find out. Mexican night again. Everyone will be happy. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...