Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

This and That

 Sew Retro: 25 Vintage-Inspired Projects for the Modern Girl & A Stylish History of the Sewing Revolution
I stumbled across this interesting article by Judi Ketteler celebrating two centuries of sewing. The talented Ms. Ketteler has a fab blog and her book, Sew Retro looks interesting too.

I received an adorable little doll quilt in the mail today.


And a wonky house block from a swap. I love seeing what fabrics everyone sews with.


I tested a pattern for my guild buddy, Margaret of Eazy Peazy Quilts and she had this super duper Chaco Liner marking tool. It holds chalk and really marks the fabric beautifully. So I bought one.


Uh oh, look what else I bought. Guild buddies are such bad influences. Heather showed me her knitting at Sew Day and I thought I'd give it a shot. The gorgeous yarns always make me drool. I only bought two skeins. How's that for restraint?! We won't talk about the fabric purchases. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would succumb! happy knitting! ( or should I say happy shopping!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...