Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sláinte!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! Anyone planning corned beef and cabbage for dinner? Soda bread? Guinness chocolate cake? I'm doing the corned beef boil.

I made some of these mosaic block for our guild's monthly block. They measure 5" x 7" and are based on this super cool technique by Oh, Fransson!


Have you seen this adorable baby? Makes me laugh.

More mosaic playing. This one is going to be a tree top, I think.

I'll close with this Irish GPS blessing:

May you have the hindsight to know where you've been
the foresight to know where you're going
and the insight to know when you're going too far.

1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day Michele! Your green mosaic blocks are very appropriate for today. Enjoy your corned beef. Ally has International Festival tomorrow and since her country is Brazil, we will be making Brazilian Beef Stew for dinner tonight....close enough, right?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...