Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Marching Along

I guess I shouldn't complain about the weather, especially since I love rain. It's just hard to get good pictures. I've been sewing up a storm, but it's been so overcast, it's not worth taking pictures. Today we're under a tornado watch. I did this little tree mini from Joanna's tree tutorial. Loved using some Kaffe Fassett fat quarters I've been hoarding saving.


Yepper, it's officially snake season around these parts. Skinny girl donned her boots to try and let Mr. Snake out, but she chickened out. I had to wait until college boy got home to let him out. By then the snake was madder than, well...a snake! Poor guy. He narrowly escaped the hedge clippers over the weekend. How come he can figure a way to get in the pool enclosure, but can't figure out a way to get out? Needless to say, I was especially attentive while grilling out there last night. Did I mention I really hate snakes?

6 comments:

  1. We are getting bad weather here today too. It's been thundering for about 3 hours now and the radar map looks BAD! We live out in the woods, so we have plenty of snakes, but thank God and crossing my fingers, none have got into our pool enclosure yet... I would FREAK out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot n hazy and blechy. this is summer weather, not spring! cute quilt! 87 degrees. yeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this should inspire you to do a snake quilt. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Chele.

    I am back on the cyberland!

    Say hello to Fred's brother.

    panda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tree. Thanks for the link to the tut for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would STILL be screaming over that snake! and no way would I have been able to hold the camera still enough to get a picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...