Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Culinary Inspiration

It sometimes surprises me how popular food has become in the last 20 years. My family has always had an interest in food and dining. Our idea of a good time was getting together with friends and family and preparing and eating food. From beef bourguignon at the neighbor's house and steamed blue crabs for my birthday to bushels of oysters kept cold in the snow to my grandmother's Easter cake, food has always been a fun part of my life. Now it seems everyone is talking about food. There are gazillions of cooking shows, competitions, festivals, and commentary.

Did I mention hot chefs? Check out that line up. Yummy.

This little guy's pretty cute too!



Giveaway alert! Jaybird Quilts is having a Treasures & Tidbits giveaway. This new collection by Piece O' Cake Designs is so bright and cheery. It won't be in the stores until July, but you can win some now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...