Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Smell Trouble

Somebody ordered this evil subscription that feeds you zillions of movies and loads of inappropriate television. I guess college boy got tired of spending his hard earned on "hoes and blow." I wonder where he gets that warped sense of humor? I had no idea he was interested in gardening. He didn't get that from me.

This is what happens when you deprive your children of HBO. I miss the days when he would regale me with The Mary Tyler Moore Show sagas like it was new TV. Oh Nickelodeon, how you failed me.

Alrighty then, off to watch the first season of Weeds and have my daughter explain it to me. I can't believe both of my offspring are so interested in gardening. Uncanny, I tell you. I'll see you in two years or when the subscription expires. ;)

1 comment:

  1. hee hee heee. Ah, Mary Tyler Moore. Still love that show. Weeds I didn't even make it through the first season...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...