Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I've been busy pinning yummy recipes. I'm actually making some of them too. This cream of turkey rice soup was wonderful. I used a brown basmati and wild rice mixture and used mostly 1% milk. I had a splash of heavy cream in the fridge, so I tossed that in too. The biscuits are those three ingredient sour cream butter biscuits. I half the recipe and it makes 24 mini muffin biscuits. Inspector Gadget loves them. College Boy won't touch them. I think he thinks I put mayo in them. He's deathly afraid of mayo and I have been known to trick him. Not being honest backfires every time. The soup was loved by all though.


Step two of the Easy Street mystery posted this morning. I wasted no time chopping my fabrics for 128 flying geese. I've always loved flying geese. It's going to be fun to see how Bonnie puts all these blocks together. I'm really enjoying digging into my batiks. I wish it was a little scrappier, but I'm pulling big hunks of batik stash to use.

Before I forget, the winner of my giveaway is comment number two. An e-mail should be coming your way. Thanks for playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...