Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Stash #62



Not much to show in the way of new stash, but I did get to add to my newsprint and black and white collection. The Sewing Standard is all about sewing. Great graphics and photos too. Thank you enabler, you know who you are! It's really too easy to buy fabric with your phone.


Speaking of phones, after Friday's flub of making a too small case for my phone, I adjusted the measurements and gave it another shot. I was craving crabs that day. Luckily, our local hang out had a stone crab claw special that night. They were so good. We had some oysters too.

I'm trimming half rectangle triangles this weekend. Yawn. At least I can watch movies while I do it.

2 comments:

  1. hee hee hee. glad you like the fabric!!! mmm crabs. you ever watched Arrested Development? "I gave him crabs." it's on Netflix Streaming... very funny and odd. I don't know how many times I've watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you implying you plan to use the trim from those half triangles?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...