Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Sick, So No Hugs Today

I woke up at 3 am with a sore throat. I haven't had a cold since my kids brought home daycare germs. Or as Inspector Gadget called them "floor germs." So much for that lucky 15-year streak. Thankfully, I don't feel very bad. I bought these grocery store roses last week and they're making me feel better. I'm also downing vitamin C and large amounts of water. A couple of aspirin got rid of the sore throat.


Dinner one night last week was chicken with sherry vinegar. You were also supposed to use sherry wine, but I didn't have any. I substituted with white wine. Nice dish. The sherry vinegar makes it zingy. I have sherry wine now, so I'll have to try this recipe again. I also served a mixed green salad with goat cheese and pomegranate.



Tada! My scrappy log cabin blocks are done. 32 blocks ready to be put together. Maybe I'll vacuum my design floor today and play around with a layout.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Wish I had such a long track record. We stay pretty healthy around here, but nowhere near 15 years. :) It's all that good food you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get well soon. Love your blog... Jean M.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...