Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Stash #63




Uh oh, monthly guild meeting at The Sewing Studio this week. We get 15% off regular priced merchandise, but I like the sale stuff. I found some retro crabs, Snoopy decorating his dog house, black and white wine glasses, colorful dots, and fun Halloween prints.

Since I'm the queen of odd breakfasts, I thought I'd show you something normal I ate for breakfast. Uncle Sam cereal with sliced bananas. I gave up bananas for a while because they're really high on the glycemic index, but I eat one every now and then. Uncle Sam cereal is pretty good, but those flax seeds remind me of bugs. I'd much rather have a can of sardines with Triscuits. Told you I was odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...