Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Free Fabric!



Is there anything better than free fabric? Yeah, probably lots of things, but work with me. The folks at Michael Miller Fabrics offered the Modern Quilt Guilds this pretty collection called "Madrona Road" by Violet Craft. Our guild president is going to chop the seven designs into fat eighths so everyone can play with the whole collection. I'm not sure what we're doing with it yet, but I'm eager to find out. Our last free fabric challenge was a lot of fun.

Even the selvages are adorable on this collection. I hope some land in my pile.

This is what you buy at Jo-Ann's when you have a coupon and you've run out of things to buy. I saw some cute paper and fabric covered letters on Pinterest. I may have to try covering my Q.

I made gingerbread waffles this morning. Unless you have a huge crowd to feed, half the recipe. I've got gingerbread waffles coming out of my ears. They should freeze okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...