Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

OMG, Shut the Front Door!

The Rachel Zoe Project is running a marathon today. It's bananas. I have it playing in the background, but I still have to break out and channel her every now and then. I can't help myself. I do Brad too. Now for my major moment, I upgraded my cell phone! It's ridiculous.

Okay, maybe my cell phone isn't quite this old, but my hubby had one of these in the late 80s.  Look how expensive those puppies were! I must have married a rich man.

I think I was the only person that didn't have an IPhone. Insane. And really, Apple and AT&T should have comped one for me ages ago since I've spent so much money with those two companies over the years. My first Mac cost more than my first car. Well, I gave up waiting for the free swag and ordered myself a shiny new phone and added a data plan. Now I can blog on the boat. Or surf the internet at the beach. Shut up! 

If you have any tips, tricks or favorite apps for the IPhone, I'd love to know about them. I promise I'll quit spouting Rachelisms.


3 comments:

  1. Sweet web site, I hadn't come across nostalgiccafe.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
    Carry on the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an iphone--or any kind of smart phone. Considering a droid, but we really want to get back into geocachining. They have iphone apps! We have gone through 3 handheld gpses, and can't see plunking down for another.

    But at&t's coverage is so spotty here (west Los Angeles!), I don't even like talking to people on their iphones. (Yeah yeah, call me back...I'll be sitting here on pins and needles.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is rachel zoe not the most vapid creature to walk the planet? and she's thinking of having a baby???? egads!! ( and why can't i stop watching....)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...