Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Creativity Abounds

The Doll Quilt Swap I host over on the Quilting Board is a lot of fun. We've been swapping each month since May of 2009. September's swap had an optional Fall theme. The artist in me hates to pigeonhole any creativity, so I told the swappers, "...remember that the themes are always optional. Who am I to mess up that neato idea you have of purple poodles riding chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles? Go for it because I'd love to see any quilt you make!"

With this bunch, ask and you shall receive! Look what Dragonfly Nana whipped up! Purple poodles riding chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles! Isn't it darling? She's going to send it to me too! I've been so lucky lately. Now off to work. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...