Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Back!

Not a lot to report; I've been so busy with work. At least some of the design projects were fun. Today I'm trying to catch up with laundry, housework and paperwork. I did get the cutest little doll quilt from a swap I host on the Quilting Board. May marks the one-year anniversary of this swap. In one year, we've had approximately 161 participants from all over the world including America, Australia, Canada, France, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. We've swapped over 400 of these little quilts. We really have loads of fun and the quilts are spectacular. You can see galleries of them on my Flickr account.

 

I made this camera strap for our camera. I share this camera with my son, so I need to find out if he finds it feminine. I thought it was slightly manly. I didn't use pink! Look at all the crap he's added to this camera. It weighs 50 lbs.! I have no idea what everything does. I still haven't figured out the point and shoot. If you need a camera strap, the tutorial is here and it's super easy.  I haven't sewn all week, so it was fun to finally sew something! Hopefully I can fit in a few more sewing projects this weekend.


And another goodie came in the mail for me. Looks like I won this beautiful book Flowers All Around by Cindy Lammon. She even autographed it for me! The applique is stunning in this book! I'm going to have to try a few of the projects. Thank you Cindy!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...