Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rain Day

I couldn't resist this bee block by Lori Holt at Bee in My Bonnet. Lori hosted a row along and the blocks and rows for the quilt were so cute. This bee block is intended for the label on the quilt, but I just needed a little sewing sanity Monday morning.

This little mug rug is for a swap. I scaled way back on my swaps last year, but this one was a special request. Swapping is tons of fun and I love getting happy mail. I wish I had more time for it.

These Chicken Parmesan Meatballs were really good. They are easy to throw together and bake quickly in a hot oven. Perfect for leftover marinara sauce. I have big chicken parmigiana fans here, so I was wondering if these would fly. Sure was easier than pounding chicken breasts, breading and frying them. I usually bake them, but it's still kind of a process.

We are getting much needed rain today. I can even hear thunder. I love a rainy day. Bones is hiding under my desk. He's no fan of rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...