Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

If Life Gives You Lemons...


Grabbed some scraps to make this scissors holder. I bought new paper scissors with my Jo-Ann's coupon. I believe I am a scissors hoarder. I can't think of a room in this house that doesn't contain at least one pair. I promise to toss the ones that make me mad (i.e., dull).

I've been so busy with work that I just found this photo of my pesto pizza I made last week. I roasted the mushrooms and grilled the pizzas on my gas grill. They turned out pretty good. I served salad on top of them. I was terrified to grill pizza dough, but it was a cinch. I might try the charcoal grill next time.

Halloween themed Rice Krispie treats. Just call me Martha Stewart. Inspector Gadget said he doesn't like them, but he's had two hunks already. Whatever.

Someone bought more blue cheese. The buttermilk variety is elusive, but this Danish version is always available. Avocado, runny egg, and blue cheese on toast. Needs tomato, but I don't have any good ones at the moment. I'm hoping to get to the produce market this weekend. Those awesome summer tomatoes don't last forever.

A Friday funny for you. Oh how I love giving lemons to babies.




4 comments:

  1. Oh, the avocado+blue cheese + egg looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you were the cook at MY house! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, would you believe my three year old loves licking lemons? Too bizarre!
    Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
    And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...