Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend Eve

Spaghetti and meatballs, what's not to love? Yeah, I fool the family with turkey meatballs, but that marinara sauce recipe is the bomb. And I didn't use whole wheat pasta like I normally do. Inspector Gadget was happy to have his "real noodles." This recipe for turkey meatballs is very good. I bake them at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes because I'm lazy, but they turn out juicy and flavorful. I think they're better than beef meatballs.

Playing in the scraps again. These quilt as you go potholders were fun and easy. I'm kind of in between big projects right now if you don't count the two million works in progress I love to ignore. Just call me no attention span Sally.

I got this book from Amazon yesterday (it was free at the time). It's a quick read, but I really enjoyed it. I hope the second book is out soon (and I remember to get it). Have a fun weekend.


3 comments:

  1. I love meatballs and pasta, I make my marinara sauce in bulk, to use up the glut of tomatoes in my glasshouse,and freeze enough to last most of the year. Never used turkey but next week I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - that looks like a good, thick sauce!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...