Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Stash #58

My quilty friends and I headed off to beautiful Cocoa Beach a couple of weeks ago, but first we stopped for a little retail therapy. These two prints were on the sale rack.

Fat eighths were buy two get one free. We had a good time selecting ours. The Quilt Place had a huge selection.

We all bought scrap bags too. I walked away with two. They were stuffed with cute fabrics. Most of the chunks are fairly large. Nearly 2 lbs. of fabric in all. Quite the bargain. I can't wait to play with these.

The beach was nice. A little cloudy, but sometimes that's a good thing. We hit a few thrift stores on the way home. It couldn't have been a better day.

1 comment:

  1. You were in my old stomping grounds. I lived 5 minutes from The Quilt Place. Great buys you got! Next time you are over that way check out Boutique 4 Quilters. My favorite shop over that way.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...