Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Tidings

The tequila lime chicken was okay. Meh. I doubt I'd waste tequila make it again. I do love grilled chicken thighs, but just a spicy rub or Asian inspired marinade is more my cup of tea. I made barbecued chicken a couple of weeks ago and forgot how good that is. Barbecue sauce gets really nice on the grill. Even the bottled stuff.

To go along with the chicken, I made a Mexican rice recipe that was long and drawn out. It was also just okay. Too bad it made such a gob of it. I think it needs more tomato.

At least the salad was good. It's hard to mess up a salad. You win some, you lose some. We sure didn't go hungry, but it wasn't the most memorable meal. As my maw always said, "fill up on salad if you don't care for the liver squash casserole."

Still in ladybug mode. This taggie toy was fun and easy.

I also made a little coloring tote for Hollywood's charge. The tutorial is right here. Note, it holds smaller size coloring books, but you can adjust it to hold just about anything. I think blank paper would be nice too. Encourages creativity or a quick game of tic-tac-toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...