Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Twelve Twelve


I used some silly credit card points to get a new point and shoot camera. It didn't come with a case so I used this tutorial to make one. It involved math. Eek! This camera is so tiny and light compared to my other point and shoot. I'll probably toss it and break it the first time I use it.

Care for a little dog with your folded laundry? Luckily dachshunds don't stink or shed much.

I made a Buffalo-flavored Chex Mix yesterday. Powdered ranch dip mix (make your own), hot sauce, butter, celery seed, Worcestershire sauce, Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, peanuts, Cheez-its and Gardetto's mix with those tasty dark melba thingies. Can you tell I was just grabbing stuff from the snack pantry? I usually bake my Chex Mix in the oven for an hour, stirring it every 15 minutes. This time I tried microwaving it for four minutes. The results were the same, so forget that baking stuff.  I love the addition of hot sauce. Wonder if they make powdered bleu cheese?

This big chick (31" x 36") is from the Out of the Box with Easy Blocks book. That book has a lot of fun patterns and blocks. I can't wait to make some of the others.

1 comment:

  1. I love that chick block. Wouldn't it make a wonderful baby quilt?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...