Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Easily Amused

I thought this dachshund nativity scene was pretty funny.

I love garlic, onion, yellow squash, zucchini and stewed tomatoes. Too bad I didn't have any eggplant. Not that the addition of eggplant would entice my family to try this. More for me I guess.

Bush Elf
I must live in cave, because this is the first year I've heard about Elf on a Shelf. Those creepy elves from long ago are positioned in various places of your home during December and kids try to find him. The creepy sneaky elves are supposed to be keeping an eye on the kids and reporting back to Santa each night. No one likes a tattle tale.

I wasted an hour this morning learning more about this hilarious holiday tradition. Everyone is so creative in their displays. My favorites were the Inappropriate Elf antics. So I'm breaking out my scary elf and planting him in odd places.

Scary Santa might have to join in on the fun. He is an elf after all. I crack up when I see this Santa each year. I have no idea where he came from.

3 comments:

  1. ok,the dachshunds is very funny... elf on a shelf, is new to me! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! That IS a scary elf!! I'd not want him watching me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, those dachshunds are hysterical! The elf . . . not so funny. I agree, he's creepy. I'd not heard of the elf on a shelf thing until this year either. I guess I"m out of that loop!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...