Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tangerine Tango

Pantone announced the 2012 color of the year. Tangerine Tango. I love orange in any flavor. Two More Seconds is hosting a quilt challenge using Tangerine Tango. You can join the Flickr group or scope out their Pinterest board and get tons of tangerine inspiration.

As I read about the challenge, I noticed these wonderful color palettes by Design Seeds. Gee whiz, it's a wonder anything gets done around here. I'm going to have to play with color palettes when I have more time.

If you need more eye candy and much laughter, I recommend Quilt Dad's Ryan Gosling "Hey, Girl" blog post. 

For All Who Served
I received this gorgeous log cabin miniature quilt in my Doll Quilt Swap. The strips my partner used finish at a 1/2 inch! She titled it "For All Who Served" in honor of our veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...