Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday America!


The last quilt from the long armer is finished. Yay! Time to prepare backings (ick!) and send more off. I'll get right on that.

Another mini is finished. I really like using linen in quilts. It's a little stretchy, but the natural color is really nice with brights.

It's been rainy here, so the outdoor photo ops are few and far between. The teen sunbathing has taken a hit too. Oh well, it's bad for you anyway and there are toilets to scrub. ;) The grass is growing like a weed. Or maybe they are weeds.

Here's the staghorn fern I ignore terribly. My aunt gave me this plant years and years ago. And it's still alive! I know. The poor fern has been through several hurricanes and neglect, but it's hanging in there.

I hope your weekend is full of barbecue and fireworks. I'm looking forward to the long weekend and lots of patchy rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...