Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Stash #29

I couldn't pass up the sales from one of my favorite shops eQuilter.com. One yard each of old time animal games, Amy Butler's Midwest Modern, Guatemalan Flora and my favorite, a Matisse still life.




I'm always swayed by their eQuilter's Surprise Package which has three pounds of big scraps. It's always fun to see what you get and I'm never disappointed. The value is kind of awesome too! They put the packages on sale several times throughout the year. It's like getting $2 a yard quilting fabric, but you have to like surprises!

Love this black and white novelty print. See the dead chicken on the bench? Beer chicken tonight! Not really, it's a pork roast, but now I want beer chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...