Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cheesy


I've been making some blocks...

Cheese and Anchovies
French Lentils
And shopping at Whole Foods. There isn't a Whole Foods nearby, but when I get over on that side of town and I'm going straight home, I pop in and spend a bundle. Most of my time is spent at the olive bar and the humongous cheese section. I could live in that cheese section. Whole Foods has so many different and wonderful products. What a fun store. I would give up my first born for a Whole Foods or Trader Joe's nearby. I wouldn't really, because who wants a 19-year-old that doesn't cook or clean? He's getting good at laundry though. ;)

Who doesn't love a country fair? Culler's french fries with vinegar, anyone? Corndogs? Cotton candy? A rock-blasting ride on the Himalaya? If you want a lower calorie and quieter version, September 6 starts the Moda Country Fair with a month-long celebration of free patterns and projects, recipes and more.

Don't forget the macaroon giveaway here.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the cheese section; I get lost in whole foods for hours sometimes - bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making the same blocks....looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...