Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Link Love


Just in case you need to ignore some housework or laundry, I've compiled a few links that have inspired me to ignore housework and laundry. ; )

Cathedral Windows Tutorial
Keep Calm-o-matic
Continuous Binding Technique (The tutorial that finally got through my thick skull)
Thin Crust Pizza Dough (I'm always on the hunt for a good pizza crust recipe, gotta try this one)
Shrimpo-de-gallo
Video Tutorial on Cutting a Whole Chicken
Scandinavian Stitches Free Bullfinch Pattern 
Make a Potholder in Minutes

As usual, I owe my inspiration and procrastination skills to the talented and hilarious people out there in internet world and blogland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...