Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Charming Challenge



Robert Kaufman has generously donated charm square packs of their Kona solids to all the Modern Quilt Guilds. How cool is that, those little pushers?! The Orlando Modern Quilt Guild choose the "Dusty" palette to challenge us. I know I'll find loads of inspiration for this mini quilt challenge. The hardest part will be deciding on just one direction.

Photo by Krista, she's a great photographer too!
My partner for DQS9 was featured on Pleasant Home's Needle little Inspiration yesterday. Krista of Spotted Stones is one talented gal. I'm so lucky to have one of her creations hanging in my studio.

I'm still mug rugging. This one is for a swap. My partner's favorite color is red.

Happy birthday to my beautiful Mom! She turns 70 today. I know I'm a bit biased, but she's the best mom in the world. And see, no gray hair. I was a good teenager. Ha! If you believe that, I've got bridge in Brooklyn up for auction on eBay. Happy birthday Momster. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, you raised a wonderful daughter (at least the bits I know about her)!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...