Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


It's a new year! As much as I try to get away from paper calendars and organizers, I'm still buying one each year. And I'm already missing my wall calendar. : ( This year I bought this hilarious Anne Taintor desk calendar. At least I graduated from corporate Daytimers. Or became less mature, which is most likely the case. Love the graphics for the first two weeks in this goofy calendar.


Goodness! Is this how the year is going to start?! Ha ha!




Check out my Swanky Bookkeeper from this tutorial. I'll be ready for a Kindle if I ever get one. Yeah right, I can't even handle electronic calendars. So much for technology around here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the calendar, that is so my style. The colors in your bookkeeper are great. I might just have to try one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...