Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Boxing Day



And just like that, Christmas is over. That's why I celebrate all year long. ;) It's such a fun time of year. Kids, family, friends, goodwill, cooking and baking, yummy foods, relaxation, and let's not forget those presents. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and you continue to feel the spirit of Christmas all year long. And if you didn't get what you wanted, go buy it for yourself.

Not so sure those little triangle trimmings are going to get used. Sharon suggested shoofly blocks, so I made one. These would finish at 2.25".

Started a little salt dough craft with the little friend Hollywood watches. They took forever to bake so we never got a chance to paint them. They look like this when you're done. Cute! My family made adorable salt dough ornaments when I was growing up. They all disintegrated after many years, but they looked cute on the tree. I enjoyed seeing ornaments from my childhood on my mother's pretty tree.




1 comment:

  1. The tree skirt with train track border is adorable!
    We made salt dough too. A manger scene from a Morton's salt craft book. You can still get it (online) after all these years!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...