Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Is it Monday or Tuesday?

Voting is open for the Blogger's Quilt Festival. What a festival it was. So many lovely quilts and loads of inspiration. I was smitten. Go check them out and vote for your favorites.

It's finally happened; the modern quilting movement has gone gangsta. I knew it was only a matter of time. Art Gallery Fabrics introduced the AGF Fat Quarterly Gang. Hardcore, I tell you. I can't wait to see what kind of mayhem ensues.


It was a fun and relaxing holiday weekend. We did a little boating before the rains moved in. There was plenty of wind though. It was rough out there. I donned some SPF 110 and threw caution to the wind. I could almost hear my dermatologist cheering me on.

I bring these little blocks to Sew Day every month and make a few. They're boring. I finally made enough to make a lap sized quilt. They're all sewn together willy nilly. I think a couple of borders and this flimsy will be done. Stick a fork in her. I bet she'll love hanging out with my other quilt tops that need quilting.

Since I shed a few pounds, I ate a couple of these egg, cheese, bacon muffins. And cheese grits. Not in one sitting, mind you, it is bikini season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...