Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day

I found a pair of jeans to upcycle into one of these Denim Do-it-All Bins. You should have seen the wide legs on those puppies. Out of style much? Poor Red was getting a workout sewing through all those layers. I could almost hear her sighing. I made the large version and it's pretty huge. Not sure what I'll find to put in it.

I finished the little Cake Stand mini. It turned out too large for AAQI (9.25" x 9.25"). Poop. Guess I didn't think that through. It was still fun to make. Yumi and I have challenged each other to create an AAQI quilt using half square triangles. I have ideas brewing.

My mini art collection. I wish I could read the artist's name on the piece on the left. I'd love to see what he's up to now. If anyone knows this artist, I'd love to know his name.


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect use for all of the Mom Jeans of the world! Now if we could just convince everyone to follow suit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous denim bin!! your mini is so lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...