Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

A New Quiltville Mystery

Old Tobacco Road
Double Delight
Orange Crush
Have you ever done one of Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville's mystery quilts? I tackled three of them when I first started quilting and someone gifted me with more subdued fabrics than I usually work with. I decided to use these fabrics to practice and I talked a couple of friends into joining the mystery with me, so we had some e-mail chatter to encourage each other. Mystery quilts are a lot of fun, and since all three of the quilts were quite large, I had lots of practice and learned all kinds of new techniques. Old Tobacco Road now lives with my dad, the other two are part of my flimsy collection.

Bonnie has a new mystery called Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll. Fabric requirements are up, but I don't think I have the time or fabric for this one. Maybe you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...