Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Stash #75

I love Kale chips. These Vampire Killer chips from Brad's Raw Foods are so good. I could eat the entire container in one sitting. I bought some of their chips too, but I haven't tried them yet. They look like they need good cheese.

Found a sale on some cute Christmas prints. Santa's Workshop by Riley Black Designs. I want to make a Christmas quilt for the my cousin's little kids. One won't be born until November, so even if I miss this Christmas, they can cuddle with it next Christmas. I'm such a goal setter. Ha.

More sale fabric. I've filled up a few other shopping carts with fabric, but eventually came to my senses. It seems like there are a bunch of sales out there now. I should turn off the internet.

Oh boy, these Crispy Green Beans with Tomato Basil Catsup were tasty. I enlisted a crew to bread them while I goofed off with the barbecue grill. They said they wanted to help. I suggest flouring them before the egg and Panko crumbs. The flour made everything stick better.

I enjoyed this post about a mom collaborating with her 4-year-old daughter. Their collaborative drawings are amazing.

Spending my stormy Sunday afternoon quilting this little bow tie quilt. Gah, I hate the quilting part. I spray basted and pinned, so it should go okay. I found a neat Wonder Bread-esque polka dot vintage fabric for the back. The only thing about older fabrics is that they're only 36" wide. I had just enough to piece a backing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...