Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Stash #66

I attended a local quilt show Friday. Tons of vendors and beautiful quilts. This one was made by the talented Juanita Yeager. Juanita does amazing things with paints and fabric.
And just look at her free motion quilting. She does this beautiful quilting on a home sewing machine. I was lucky to take a class from her and get some tips about machine quilting.





A few more of my favorites. A jar quilt has been on my bucket list forever. Love the fun appliques on this one.

 I couldn't pass up the many show deals vendors had going. Skulls, rocket scientists, and Halloween.

Fat quarters for a dollar! Who can resist?

I'm always a sucker for woven gingham. Red especially.

My first piece of Kokka. The owls were drawn by Annika Wester. Swoon.

Symphony by Yumi Tsuruta
Speaking of swooning, one of Yumi's quilts is featured in the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative monthly auction. Yumi is my friend from Japan who does beautiful hand quilting and keeps me in Japanese treats and fabrics. Love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...