Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Stash #55

Today's fabrics all came from an Ugly Fabric Swap I signed up for. I think these two are pretty nice. I especially like the orange print on the right.

These two weren't particularly awful either. Boy, the ones I sent were much worse. I hope they made the receivers cringe. Ha ha!

One of the swappers tucked in a huge hunk of this Asian print. I love text prints. Yumi said she believes it Korean text, but she doesn't think it says anything.

Our friend told us about a new to us seafood shop that is now selling to the public. They have 1 to 1-1/2 pound cooked Maine lobsters for $5! This lobster was full of tasty meat. I had to watch a YouTube video to figure out how to get all the meat and good bits out. I served it cold over salad greens with a simple lemon vinaigrette.
Then I wrapped some shrimp in peppered bacon and served them over cheese grits. Then I thought about eating healthier and riding my bike more. Then I started thinking about the next thing I wanted to cook.

1 comment:

  1. yeah it's always fascinating to see what other people classify as ugly. yummy food as always. you kill me. although I did actually cook a real meal last night - pesto-crusted salmon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...