- Check out this local food blog called E.A.T. by Tim. Awesome food photos and delicious recipes.
- Jill from cre8fmom quilts loves selvages just like me. She recently made a really neat scarf.
- Rumi at 3patchcrafts is a new-to-me blog I stumbled upon. She makes such fun things.
- Molly at Country Hill is a delight. I had so much fun making blocks from her and Sarah's free piecing study.
- And speaking of Sarah from the House of Krom, she hasn't blogged in a while. Maybe this prestigious award will entice her to show us some pretties!
That's all the news I have, now let's go goof off.