Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Trois Maisons

Happy Monday everyone! I survived my second Spring Break. Woo hoo! On a super fun note, Alessandra, one of the creators of these fun elephant blocks commented on my post. What a small and wonderful quilt world we live in.



I've been building again. I may have quilt houses out of my system for a while. A week anyway. These three houses are for a swap.
 
The Sun Sets on Sunbonnet Sue is an adorable compilation quilt that shows 20 different ways Sue might meet her demise. You can see more "Bad Sue" stuff here. Poor Sue! Just goes to show you that quilters are hilarious.

Charity Idea:
Quilts For Kids is an organization that provides quilts to comfort children with life-threatening illnesses and children of abuse. Many of the quilts are distributed at area hospitals The organization will send you a kit that includes fabrics for the top and backing. All you have to provide is the batting. The organization has grown over the years and has several partners, including Downy.

2 comments:

  1. I love your houses. I was working on 'doll houses' today, and like the added bonuses you added to your blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Video. I make quilts for this organization. It's a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...