Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Modern Relief




Go check out the first installment of wonderful quilts our fellow quilters have made to contribute to Modern Relief. You could win one of these beauties! Raffle tickets are only $10 each and proceeds will be given Mercy Corps to help with relief to our neighbors in Japan.
Edit 4/10/11: The raffle has been canceled. I forget how many rules there are for raffles and sweepstakes.




I don't know about you, but I am loving the red and white quilt fever this spring. From the Infinite Variety show in New York, to stunning examples in blogland, these striking quilts are everywhere. Check out these red and white doll quilt (miniature) quilts from my swap on the Quilting Board. The ladies did an awesome job with the optional red and white theme.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking at all the miniatures from your Quilting Board. So glad to know you have them on Flickr!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...