Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stash #24

The buzz in blogland is that Jo-Anns is carrying a line of Denyse Schmidt fabrics. I found a use for my 50% off coupon and bought some of the dots in the blue colorway. The entire collection is adorable.


Two little minis finished. I may have paper piecing out of my system now. For a while anyway. I've been practicing single fold bindings on these little pieces.

The hedgehog got a mushroom added to his 'hood.

Watching Bizarre Foods episodes early this morning moved me to cook something. We didn't have any tripe, intestines, or sea urchin, so I opted to bake these strawberry streusel muffins.

I hope everyone had a fun weekend. I took a nice bike ride in between seven loads of laundry and normal weekend chores. And either the pollen has blown away or I'm finally getting used to it. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...