Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Love Rain!

It's been such a nice weekend with rain off and on. We really needed the rain and it kind of cools things off. A little steamy, but cooler. I had some spare time to catch up on things around here. The house block above was made for me for a swap I hosted. Love the geranium in the window!

Three minis are done. The bottom two have homes, but the top quilt is just something I wanted to try. Meh.

Played in the selvage pile for a little while today. I couldn't decide what to make, so this simple wallet seemed mindless enough. School starts tomorrow for the high school child. I hemmed her Denny's law magnet uniform skirt this morning. I'm sure it is not short enough, but it is supposed to be a uniform, not a mini skirt. I'm sure I'll hear about it in the morning when I place my breakfast order with my little fashionista. Kind of sad she has to wear a waitress outfit on the first day of school. Oh well, she can resume her cool wardrobe on Tuesday. College starts next week for the college kid. Yikes, I have a college kid! How did that happen? Tuition has been paid, id and parking decal obtained, books purchased, etc. I haven't had to do a thing! I'm so fortunate to have self-sufficient kiddos. I hope they both have a fun and successful school year.

4 comments:

  1. Your quilts are amazing as always. I got in on the latest round on swapbot. Missed a couple there somewhere. Oldest starts college next week also. Not sure when he got older because I sure didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the choices of fabric and the patterns.


    grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilts. Especially the one with the quilt on the clothesline.

    Hope your kids have a wonderful school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhh I think the one with the quilt on the clothesline is so clever. Well done. Love your brightness. Ciao

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...