Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello Monday!

I'm so honored to be featured on the Selvage Blog! Karen started my love of selvages when I started quilting and continues to inspire me with her beautiful work and features from other fun quilters. She also has an Online Quilt Museum for even more eye candy. So hello and welcome if you hopped over from the Selvage Blog. I played with my selvages again yesterday. I really can't get enough of them!

This little wonky house block turned into a mini quilt for a swap. It's also time to mail my doll quilt for DQS9! It's been so much fun seeing all the creations. What a talented bunch!

Thursday, the Orlando Modern Quilt Guild visited the Quilt Shop of Deland. Judy Hansen, the owner has a wonderful fabric collection and patterns. There were also demonstrations and a little shopping.

I've been in a novelty fabric mood lately. Wasn't one of you supposed to keep me from buying fabric?! Okay, no more until...

Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I did hop over from Karen's site and glad that I did! A wonderful blog, you have, full of inspiration. I signed up as a follower and will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured on the Selvage Blog. I've been on there myself a time or two. Her blog is so inspiring.
    Love the wonky house! I've done a couple of blocks but haven't gone much further than that with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are having a lot of fun over here in the "Cafe."

    I keep a keen eye out for good novelty fabrics so I can add little surprises to string quilts. I think there's one of those spider web quilts in my near future. The gray background really shows off all the fabrics in the webs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you have Zesty Zinnia there--2 versions! I am using the one with red now. I absolutely love that design.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...