Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Touchdown!

The shuttle landed beautifully this morning. I couldn't hear the sonic booms and I tried to catch a glimpse of it flying through the sky. Nope. But while I was outside waiting I did see this little gem.
Flat Stanley the snake. A flat snake is a good snake! I ditched work this morning and worked on Bumble Bean's Say Cheese! project. Hop on over there and join in on the fun. There are some really creative portrait creators out there. Here's my step one.
Anyone remember SNL's skit? You know the one I'm talking about! Okay, I'll go work now. Have a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Funny! My Say Cheese portrait is looking a little like Stanley right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed hearing the sonic boom as well. I like the progress on your Say Cheese! I have to admit though that I don't know the SNL skit you are referring to. I think I'm the only one my age that really didn't watch SNL...way past my bedtime ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...